[Opensim-dev] OpenSim Code

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Sun Jan 22 01:30:01 UTC 2012

Hi,

you should really submit a patch to core. There is little point in
keeping stuff that is generically useful in forks as too much
fragmentation only means that a user will be unable to find the
feature mix they want in any one fork. Better to keep things of
general interest in core so all distros have it.

Melanie