[Opensim-dev] OpenSim Code

Fernando Francisco de Oliveira fernando at oliveira.eti.br
Sat Jan 21 12:41:20 UTC 2012

Hello

I'm working on OSGrid Launch, from Adam Frisby, but the OpenSim don't use
the region.ini master avatar anymore, so people have to enter data on
console window.

I did some changes on my copy of opensim to make it work back, and added
the "EstateName" entry to help creation at first time, when opensim create
the database tables;

it is like this for each region on ini file:

MasterAvatarFirstName = Fernando
MasterAvatarLastName = Oliveira
EstateName = OliverEstate

Do you know why these configs were removed from regions.ini files ?

There are someway to put it back ? or it's better to fork nebs project and
keep my changes on ?

btw: the OSGridLancher is at https://github.com/ffoliveira/OSGridLauncher

http://oliveira.eti.br/opensim-installer.php

Att