[Opensim-dev] OpenSimulator / Hyper Grids / Region Statistics

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 04:00:14 UTC 2012

There's a list of grids at  http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Grid_List

Perhaps if it were in some kind of XML format it could serve as a source
for TPV grid selector?

I don't think this list is by any means considered a complete list and as
it's a wiki then inclusion of any grid on the list is usually voluntary and
the list may not be up to date. However if it were to be used as a source
for TPVs then perhaps that may encourage timely maintenance.