[Opensim-dev] BulletSim Office Hours Tuesday Dec 18, 8am PST

Adams, Robert robert.adams at intel.com
Tue Dec 18 00:04:08 UTC 2012

The last BulletSim Office Hour before the end-of-the-world[1] is coming up on Tuesday December 18th at 8am PST (1600 UTC).

Bring your vehicles and physical devices to the "BulletSim" region in OSGrid for face-to-face debugging and perfecting.

Last week's meeting was very successful with many problems identified. Several of these have been fixed in the intervening week:

*        Vehicle turning is now closer to SLness.

*        Avatars don't float off the ground after standing up from a vehicle;

*        Any lag caused by multiple, large linkset vehicles has been significantly reduced;

*        Unsitting from a vehicle does not leave the vehicle below ground;

*        Many of the crashes caused by editing physical linksets have been fixed.

See you there.

-- ra

[1] If the world and/or civilization should accidentally continue to exist after the 21st, there will not be a BulletSim Office Hour on December 25th or January 1st but I will be on IRC and this mailing list and development will continue. Well, I guess the meetings wouldn't happen if the world actually did end either.