[Opensim-dev] save script in linked prim.

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 14 22:09:05 UTC 2012

Just tested and scripts in linked prims save just fine for me.

tbh, if this was happening I would expect a lot of people to report it pretty quickly since it's a very common thing to
do.  I suspect you have a viewer issue or perhaps some other bug in the server or simulator.

On 11/08/12 14:51, R.Gunther wrote:
> Before i fill the mantis useless,
>
> I discovered today that when i try to save a scipt in a linked child prim.
> That the 'script saved' blue dialog shows in viewer. but not the 'save completed' message in the editor.
> after some while you get the following error
>
> Unable to upload <path+uuid>.lsl Du to the following reason:
> The server is experience unexpected difficulties. Please try again later.
>
> If am unlinking the child prim, then save the script it works normal and without problems.
>
> More seen this problem ?
> running. Singularity Viewer 1.7.0 (2713) Jul 19 2012 21:47:06 (Singularity Alpha)

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org/blog
http://twitter.com/justincc