[Opensim-dev] Cleanup of agents who are falsely indicated as being online

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Sun Sep 25 08:56:29 UTC 2011

Hi,

we use that. The LastSeen value can be used to clear entries older
than about 5 minutes. We use 8 minutes. However, this still doesn't
send presence offline notifications to online friends. Normally this
makes no difference but in certain cases a race and false online
indication is possible.

Melanie