[Opensim-dev] Cleanup of agents who are falsely indicated as being online

Bo bo at s-grid.net
Sun Sep 25 08:53:34 UTC 2011

Hello Melanie,
thank you for your frank answer and feedback allowing to improve the proposal.

While the null key is a transitory stage during login wouldn't it work
perfectly just delete entries with too old LastSeen value?

You are right that it WAS a sledgehammer solution and i apologize for my poor
knowledge of OS.  But now, thanks to your feedback it may be just a useful
cleanup when used together with the last seen value. Don't you think so?

Thank you, Bo