[Opensim-dev] Changing HUD for all accounts

bo at s-grid.net bo at s-grid.net
Thu Sep 15 07:15:05 UTC 2011

PS: alternative way may be directly modify the asset, because it will then
theoretically apply on items rezzed on sims too! It is smaller query but it
needs even more testing because it affects flotsam caches and maybe can even
crash sims.

But changing of assetID in inventoryitems seems to be more clean solution to
me. Your query can be started periodically by cron and "remeber" all old asset
UUIDs so once a user will have in the inventory item with obsolete  assetID it
will get update automatically.

Sorry for spamming this forum so much. Just hope the more skilled ones may
stop me if i tell a nonsens, LOL

Bo