[Opensim-dev] Intention to start the OpenSim 0.7.2 release candidate process

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:33:50 UTC 2011

Hi folks.  I'd like to start the OpenSim 0.7.2 release candidate process very soon, possibly as early as tomorrow.  I
think that we're at a reasonably stable point in master and it's some time since the last release.

As usual, this will involve creating a new branch '0.7.2-post-fixes' and producing one or more release candidates before
the final.  As before, only major regressions since 0.7.1.1 are guaranteed to receive serious attention.

Please reply if there are any comments.

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org/blog