[Opensim-dev] DisplayNames

Chris mewtwo0641 at cox.net
Sun Oct 16 20:41:37 UTC 2011

Just my two cents ... But I believe a simple solution for that would be
to have a line like EnableDisplayNames somewhere in OpenSim.ini to
enable and disable use of it (if it were to be implemented). If you
don't prefer to implement Display Names on your grid then set it to false.

Just speculations of course =)