[Opensim-dev] HTTP Server source code

Oren Hurvitz orenh at kitely.com
Wed Oct 12 16:18:36 UTC 2011

Hmm, what a sordid history this library has...

I checked out the latest version from Subversion (thanks Nebadon) and
applied my fix. It seems to work fine. The change is very simple: there's a
certain uncaught exception that causes OpenSim/Robust to terminate. I just
added a catch-all statement.

This change should fix the following bugs:

Diva, I was able to checkout from Subversion and compile without any
problems. However, since you have changes on your machine that haven't been
pushed to Subversion it means that the DLL that I created isn't up to date.
Could you apply this patch to your local copy of HttpServer and push the new
DLL to Git? Thanks!

http://opensim-dev.2196679.n2.nabble.com/file/n6885669/Catch-all-exceptions.patch
Catch-all-exceptions.patch