[Opensim-dev] Built libbullet shared object libraries for Linux but this isn't what you wanted!

Adams, Robert robert.adams at intel.com
Mon Jun 27 15:52:54 UTC 2011

Building Bullet itself is a start. Thanks Justin.

The makefile should be fairly straight forward as there are just the two cpp files and one .h file with the only dependencies being on the std library and Bullet itself. As you now know, Bullet used CMAKE for its build/configuration tool and I don't know if there is a way to link a BulletSim build into it (put the Bullet directory under BulletSim and do a CMAKE which builds both together).

I'm setting up a Linux build environment so I should be able to help anyone working on this by next weekend. I'm doing some stress testing this week and then I will look into linksets again -- I want to get vehicles working.

I was able to pull opensim-libs anonymously last week (http://opensimulator.org/svn/opensim-libs). Has it broken since then?

-- ra