[Opensim-dev] HG Friends/IM Tests on 0.7.2 Dev

Snoopy Pfeffer snoopy.pfeffer at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 16:59:50 UTC 2011

Hello Diva

> I don't know anything about offline IMs. I don't think the additions  have any
>effect. If others can confirm that it stopped working for  them, I'll take a
>look.

Offline instant messages are definitively broken on trunk for grids and
standalone regions.

Instead of storing an offline message, suddenly the sender gets an instant
message from "System" telling that person:
  "Unable to send instant message. User in not logged it."

I did not change the offline configuration settings for offline messages at all.
Suddenly it did stop working with the latest OpenSim trunk version (git
74e981e796d28f52458acf3ebfc40fbde54e22db - r/15402).

Snoopy