[Opensim-dev] Problem loading 0.6.9 OAR into 0.6.9 server

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 10 00:48:26 UTC 2011

I've never seen this.  If I didn't know better I would think that the server hasn't been restarted since a code rebuild
or there are old script DLLs about that are built against a different OpenSim version (this isn't possible with
OARs/IARs since they don't contain compiled code).

On 09/12/11 19:32, Neil Canham wrote:
> In the process of trying to recreate another issue, I have been setting up a 0.6.9 server on a new windows 32-bit
> machine.  I have an OAR that I know was saved from a 0.6.9 server.  When I load it I get this message after it claims to
> have restored all the assets:
>
> The type initializer for 'OpenSim.Framework.LandData' threw an exception.
>
> and when I log in, the terrain is correct but no prims have rezzed.
>
> Anyone seen this, or know what I might be doing wrong?
>
> Neil Canham
> CTO vComm Solutions

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org/blog