[Opensim-dev] Sit position changes in OpenSimulator b6df9e9 (Sat 5th Nov 2011)

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 12:25:18 UTC 2011

+1 on having a single corrected sit position and not having
additional config switches to set back to the old position offset...
which could lead to more confusion as systems and OARS/IARS proliferate.

I know its bad for people with assets they cannot edit.  Some folks
will just have to accept their bum will be stuck through a chair or
they are slightly levitated if its not been adjusted ;-)  I note that
there is a small shift back (X direction) as well as up  (Z direction).

We are still at alpha and that's what must be expected.  Its better
to have a single stable sit position moving forward in my view.