[Opensim-dev] Capabilities

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 17:43:00 UTC 2011

Is eventqueue the same as a capability? Perhaps it's a special case and
might deserve special naming, but still under
OpenSim.Region.ClientStackLinden somewhere.

Also I'd be in favor of a generic capability object  or base class or some
such that other client stacks and services could make use of, similar to the
http server we have now.