[Opensim-dev] OpenSim release candidate packages now listed on download wiki page. Also, config pages overhauled.

Fleep Tuque fleep513 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 15:12:22 UTC 2011

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 7:01 PM, Justin Clark-Casey <
jjustincc at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I have also gone through the wiki config pages and overhauled them
> somewhat, both for general clarity and to address OpenSim 0.7.1-rc1 specific
> changes.  In particular, I hope that
> http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Configuration is better. I updated the grid
> setup instructions and successfully followed them from scratch with two
> separate machines (Windows XP and Ubuntu 10.10) on a local LAN.

Hi Justin,

Thanks for these documentation updates!  I've only reviewed the
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Configuration page so far, but the changes
look good.

I went through this morning and did a grammar, typo, formatting pass and
made some minor format changes to hopefully increase the readability of the
page (it's really long and several sections were large blocks of text, I
tried to break that up a little bit for easier scanning).  With any luck I
didn't change the meaning or intent of any of the content, but if someone
can review with fresh eyes that would be great.

Sincerely,

- Chris/Fleep

Chris M. Collins (SL: Fleep Tuque)
Project Manager, UC Second Life
Second Life Ambassador, Ohio Learning Network
UCit Instructional & Research Computing
University of Cincinnati
406E Zimmer Hall
PO Box 210088