[Opensim-dev] Crash Bug in latest 0.7.1 dev

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 12 16:39:56 UTC 2011

You might also want to try cleaning and rebuilding if you're updating your OpenSim in place.  On Mono this is done with
the command

nant clean build

or

xbuild clean build (I think)

Essentially, though the legacy code has been removed, the OpenSim.Data.SQLiteLegacy.dll will still be around if you
haven't cleaned, and this will cause the kind of module loading failure that you're seeing.

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org/blog
http://twitter.com/justincc