[Opensim-dev] Crash Bug in latest 0.7.1 dev

Erik McDarby emcdarby at rcn.com
Tue Apr 12 03:36:45 UTC 2011

Hey there, I have just attempted to update my OpenSims to the latestest dev release on OSGrid from the previous dev release, and I get this crash error doing startup. I am still without access to mantis to report it there, so I have to report it here instead. Here is the crash message as shown from my OpenSim.log file.

Exception: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
   at OpenSim.Region.Framework.ModuleLoader.LoadModules(String dllName) in c:\OSGrid\OSGRID 0.7 RELEASES\opensim-abea0c7\OpenSim\Region\Framework\ModuleLoader.cs:line 229
   at OpenSim.Region.Framework.ModuleLoader.LoadRegionModules(String dllName, Scene scene) in c:\OSGrid\OSGRID 0.7 RELEASES\opensim-abea0c7\OpenSim\Region\Framework\ModuleLoader.cs:line 132
   at OpenSim.Region.Framework.ModuleLoader.PickupModules(Scene scene, String moduleDir) in c:\OSGrid\OSGRID 0.7 RELEASES\opensim-abea0c7\OpenSim\Region\Framework\ModuleLoader.cs:line 71
   at OpenSim.OpenSimBase.CreateRegion(RegionInfo regionInfo, Boolean portadd_flag, Boolean do_post_init, IScene& mscene) in c:\OSGrid\OSGRID 0.7 RELEASES\opensim-abea0c7\OpenSim\Region\Application\OpenSimBase.cs:line 348
   at OpenSim.OpenSimBase.CreateRegion(RegionInfo regionInfo, Boolean portadd_flag, IScene& scene) in c:\OSGrid\OSGRID 0.7 RELEASES\opensim-abea0c7\OpenSim\Region\Application\OpenSimBase.cs:line 298
   at OpenSim.ApplicationPlugins.LoadRegions.LoadRegionsPlugin.PostInitialise() in c:\OSGrid\OSGRID 0.7 RELEASES\opensim-abea0c7\OpenSim\ApplicationPlugins\LoadRegions\LoadRegionsPlugin.cs:line 125
   at OpenSim.OpenSimBase.StartupSpecific() in c:\OSGrid\OSGRID 0.7 RELEASES\opensim-abea0c7\OpenSim\Region\Application\OpenSimBase.cs:line 218
   at OpenSim.OpenSim.StartupSpecific() in c:\OSGrid\OSGRID 0.7 RELEASES\opensim-abea0c7\OpenSim\Region\Application\OpenSim.cs:line 155
   at OpenSim.Framework.Servers.BaseOpenSimServer.Startup() in c:\OSGrid\OSGRID 0.7 RELEASES\opensim-abea0c7\OpenSim\Framework\Servers\BaseOpenSimServer.cs:line 289
   at OpenSim.Application.Main(String[] args) in c:\OSGrid\OSGRID 0.7 RELEASES\opensim-abea0c7\OpenSim\Region\Application\Application.cs:line 264

Application is terminating: True

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6034 (20110411) __________

http://www.eset.com