[Opensim-dev] Confusion regarding initialOpenSimulatorconfiguration.

Brianna wwwench at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 07:30:21 UTC 2010

Perhaps a sanity check should be made for this very common issue that causes
new people to chase their tails. Most virtual world users will more than
likely will be on a machine factory configured with Win7-64, certainly true
of Dell and HP.  After the OpenSim.exe door is slammed on startup the log is
of little or no value for a crash clue.