[Opensim-dev] Confusion regarding initial OpenSimulatorconfiguration.

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 03:33:47 UTC 2010

I tweaked Quick Standalone Configuration tool once more, so that it
appends just under the [Architecture] header instead of at the bottom
of the file.    This should prevent it from breaking if someone adds
another section under [Architecture] in OpenSim.ini in the future.

It also mentions that they should run OpenSim.exe or
OpenSim.32BitLaunch.exe, respectively, when it's done (thanks for the
note Brianna).

Updated Code: http://pastebin.com/gZFZcu9G

The zip file is updated also.   Still the same location:
http://teravus.wmcv.com/googletester/OpenSimQuickConfigureStandalone.zip

Regards

Teravus