[Opensim-dev] Mantis 5110 patch?

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 20:28:52 UTC 2010

Hi folks, if someone has the authority to commit the patch in mantis
5110 to 0.7.1 master I would appreciate it...

Its for a serious error in IP/Service URI handling code  in 0.7.1 dev
master since r/14142 which means logins from viewers (in local LAN,
University network and even from home in my trials) all fail due to
wrong gatekeeper and service URL/IP translation.  But the fixes at
r/14150 are essential for those of us working with hypergates due to
llParseString2List empty string handling errors that previously mean
the script using that function had radical performance degradation
issues on OpenSim.