[Opensim-dev] .net serialization of SOGs

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Sat Oct 9 18:38:27 UTC 2010

Hi,

for allowing the "avatar packs", the new serialization must also
wind up being a string, so it can ba wrapped in XML, if it, itself,
isn't XML.

Also, the script state serialization is brittle. It must happen in
the same way and at the same time as it does now.

We need only read support, not write, for the old format. I really
don't think we need to have "write old oar" commands. You want to
use recent oars, use a recent version.

Easy.

Melanie