[Opensim-dev] Limit of users

Marcelo Anderson marceloanderson88 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 05:34:46 UTC 2010

I'm using a server with 12GB of RAM and a Quad Core processor, both with
available resources when the region server connect maximum of 55 users. That
number usually ranges between 45-50 users  of mean in 30 minutes of
experiment. If there is available memory and processor where is the problem?
I have 80 machines trying to connect but could not connect all at once. If
the limit is not the hardware can be software? I am using OpenSuse OS and
mono 4.2. Is there any variable to be configured?

Thanks.