[Opensim-dev] missing LSL functions, events

James Stallings II james.stallings at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 16:13:07 UTC 2010

Hello again Liam :)

It's doubtful that MRM will see much more work by Adam Frisby unless
something unexpected happens - it's about as mature as it's going to get
(unless someone else should take it up and carry it across the finish line).

Other than MRMs and RMs, we have no C# access to the api. TBH I forget the
exact syntax for starting an MRM script, but I can say that MRM has to be
enabled/configured in the appropriate config file before the script will
work.

Have a look around at the relevant articles at maxping.org (their search
works pretty good, or there is always google and their 'site:' website
searching syntax). While a little dated, the blog posts provide perhaps the
most significant examples of MRM scripting currently available.

Cheers and Good luck!
James
SimHost.com