[Opensim-dev] [opensim-dev] interfaces to opensim for sensor network data

CJ Davies cjohndavies at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 11:39:37 UTC 2010

Many thanks to all the helpful responses, it certainly gives me a few
things to look into over the next few days.

WRT collaborations/Google Groups/open source/etc., the project is an
ongoing final year university project & as such there is no scope for
such things at the moment (as I would be accused of cheating!). However
upon completion it may well be released open source & possibly continued
into a PhD (if I can secure funding), at which point I would probably be
actively seeking collaboration.

It's interesting that one of you should mention DMX512, as I actually
work with a lot of DMX512 lighting equipment (as much as 125A worth) in
my spare time & hadn't even thought of such a combination with opensim!

Regards,
CJ Davise