[Opensim-dev] [opensim-dev] interfaces to opensim for sensor network data

Jeroen van Veen j.veenvan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 14:31:10 UTC 2010

Hello Mr/Ms. Davies,

If i may ask: Is this an open source project you're working on? Crossreality
applications also have my interest. I'm working on an opensource html5
webportal(https://github.com/phrearch/hwios & http://hwios.org) which offer an
opensim map, that is mashed up with openstreetmap. I would be interested in
developing a mobile bot-client, that changes position based on the gps
position of the phone(running on a n900). Using this in combination with
realworld/inworld sensors would be an interesting combination. Please let me
know what you think.

kind regards,

Jeroen van Veen

HWIOS developer