[Opensim-dev] Location of Freeswitch config section

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Sun Nov 21 19:06:36 UTC 2010

I'm sorry, but that is not what was intended by this division.

The division was between frequently and rarely used options. The
intent is that the "pro" options, to which group voice belongs, are
copied to OpenSim.ini by the user themselves and then modified
there. Very few people use voice, because Freeswitch is daunting at
best. The complexity of that has no place in OpenSim.ini.example,
which is a skeleton for a (soon ready) automated configurator to set
up the most basic of sims.

Pros who want voice are well able to copy that section.

Melanie