[Opensim-dev] Location of Freeswitch config section

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 16:11:14 UTC 2010

I know this has been discussed on Mantis before, but let me raise it
again on the dev grtoupo...

The current FreeSwitch config section for OpenSim.,exe instances is
in the OpenSimDefaults.ini file now rather than in the
OpenSim.ini.example to help users configure their own OpenSimini.

I suggest that this is the wrong place, since FreeSwitrh CANNOT wokrk
with the default setings, they MUST be amended to make freeswitch
work, in particular the statically defined I addresses required.

Can we reconsider and move the freeswitch section from
OpenSimDefault.ini to OpenSim.ini.example to help users?