[Opensim-dev] Crash on 0-.7 RC2 when deleting object... anyone recognize this sort of thing?

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 19:58:17 UTC 2010

On Justin's suggestion, I ran in a preopened console window... and
only get one extra line.. "Process is terminated due to
StackOverflowException.".  This error has been introduced between
13090 and 13144.  Anyone recognize it as related to changes they have made?

20:47:50 - [SCENE]: Starting send to inventory loop
20:47:50 - [SCENE]: Sending object to user's inventory, 1 item(s) remaining.