[Opensim-dev] Is Sqlite expected to work in 0.7 RC?

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Fri Jun 18 16:42:54 UTC 2010

SQlite and Mac don't go together. Mono in Mac has some issues that makes
SQLite bomb.

Having said that, Justin has gone out of his way to try to make the this
less of a problem, with that SQLiteLegacy dll that you seem to be using.
The problem, though, is that that dll doesn't use XInventory, so the
pre-existing configurations won't work. One more thing to fix, I guess.

But, really, even with the right configuration I haven't been able to
run this combo successfully on my Mac. After you pass the inventory
issue, you are going to run into problems with the region settings table.