[Opensim-dev] CHANGED_REGION_START

drwhiet at spacefriends.de drwhiet at spacefriends.de
Wed Jul 21 22:23:57 UTC 2010

If two honored developer argue .. i throw in a script i always use ..
There is this story (on oSGRID) that this
  else if (change & 256)
bit is set during a region restart ....

default
{
    state_entry()
    {
// do something
    }

changed(integer change) // something changed, take action
   {
      if(change & CHANGED_OWNER)
   {
// do something
      }
      else if (change & 256) // that bit is set during a region restart
      {
         llResetScript();
      }
   }