[Opensim-dev] fyi: Blog post and wiki page about using modSendCommand() for script <-> region module comms

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 17 12:37:20 UTC 2010

(sorry about the resend - I forgot to add the wiki link last time)

Hi folks.  Just fyi, I finally got time to write a blog post today about OpenSim's modSendCommand() function.  This is a
mechanism for communicating data between in-world scripts and a back-end region module without having to patch OpenSim
with new script functions.  It's been around since OpenSim 0.6.9.

Wiki and blog post links are

http://opensimulator.org/wiki/ModSendCommand
http://justincc.org/blog/2010/07/16/passing-data-between-a-script-and-a-region-module-with-modsendcommand/

Regards,