[Opensim-dev] MOAP : avatar appearance works fine now (Justin Clark-Casey)

Enrico Ranucci enrico.ranucci at live.it
Wed Jul 14 12:32:26 UTC 2010

Hi Justin, hi devs/testers,being aware this is a work-in-progress we would not filling any mantises unless you will ask, Justin.
We will try LSL methods for manipulating prim media, asking everyone to share them if implemented. (i will post a sharing link as soon as possible)
Because only sqlite persistance is implemented, i think is better for demo-server to unistall simiangrid and continuing tests with sqlite since you will notice any migrations. People want to test it can use Test-User-test (first-last-password), Test1-User-test. Test2-User-test...and so on ( i will register these avatars soon). If anyone needs an own avatar name please contact me so i can register it on opensim console.
About other modules, my goal is : a "complete" binary distribution (as diva and adam did) but really with all features available on opensim, i meant :Friends - groups - search - profiles - voice - frontend - offline messages - offline groupsmessages - moap - viewer and all other features needed for a competitive and really "complete" OS (asking u folks to suggest any features wanted in bin distribution).
I heard about "fund-raising" wanted : so we are a society working in fund raising (in italy) so we can organize a "project" for a "complete" OS bin distribution, raising funds for devs and testers (needs servers, job-time, etc...)
Central goal i meant : stop people thinking to "opensource" as a "partial" or "amateur" dev and giving a boost to a new opensimulator-dev "look" as professional and competitive. I heard about too many people talking about a "blanket too short" about opensim...but we know its not truth : we need only an implemented "coordination" on the project (this is a my opinion).
Finally, want ask to devs and testers to suggest a complete list of features wanted in a "work-in-progress" (for now) bin distro.
Ty all.Enrico Nirvana