[Opensim-dev] OpenSim - What's Taking so long

Mark Malewski mark.malewski at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 00:34:24 UTC 2010

In the future, please don't mention my name, or throw my name around,
without even understanding my "true intentions".

If I thought donating $100,000 or $500,000 of my own money would help
"speed" things along, then I would.

But the question remains, where are we even headed?  What is the expected
end result?

Would it be a "wise" decision, and would the end result be what we are "all"
expecting?

Every person has a different expectation.  So let's hear the "expectations"
first, and then discuss the idea of fund raising (to help meet those
"expectations").

The idea of discussing a "finished product" in the "OpenSim Dev Core" list
might seem like mute point.

That was my only reasoning for saying "Look at a group that is focused on a
finished product that is similar to the goals you are trying to meet".

If it's "core" that needs work, then by all means generate the funds to fix
the "problems" that you see in core.

Seems strange to even discuss fund raising without even discussing the
"problems" first?

I apologize if my posts sounded a bit "harsh".  I wasn't trying to offend
anyone, I was merely trying to take the "emotion" out of it, and trying to
point out the "logic" behind my opinion.

Please keep the "flames" down.  Thank-you.  If it's fund raising that we
must do, then I'm supportive of that effort as well.

      Thank-you,

           Mark