[Opensim-dev] OpenSim - What's Taking so long

Gary Starkweather gstark at rustycat.com
Sat Jul 10 17:18:28 UTC 2010

Au contraire, Jon...

This exchange (including the heated or extreme bits) is testimony to the
vitality of the OpenSimulator community.

It is the nature of open communities of all sorts that discussions are
woolly and outlier opinions approach extremes.

As several have said, read the whole thread and seek out the reasonable
posts far a better sense of common thinking - and mebbe even consensus
on some things ;-}