[Opensim-dev] WORLD MAP issue known to Devs?

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 19:54:03 UTC 2010

I continue to see a few of these messages when I connect regions to a
grid... is this something that the devs know about as indicated?

20:38:56 - [WORLD MAP]: Starting new remote request thread
manually.  This means that AvatarEnteringParcel never fired!  This
needs to be fixed!  Don't Mantis this, as the developers can see it
in this message
20:38:56 - [WORLD MAP]: Starting remote MapItem request thread
20:38:56 - [WATCHDOG]: Started tracking thread "MapItemRequestThread" (ID 41)