[Opensim-dev] Docs on format of an IAR file??

Robert Martin robertltux at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 22:26:37 UTC 2010

Okay ive done an experiment and i think i have a working idea of how
the files work
and where i would need to do the edits i would need to tinted versions
of clothing items
but now i need to figure out how to link the 2 xml files in an edited
version since it seems to me that the link happens "by magic" (none of
the guids seem to appear in the other file)

Could Somebody please give me some hints as to how the link between
the file in the inventory folder and the file in the assets folder is
done??
--
Robert L Martin