[Opensim-dev] Core Documenters

Robert Martin robertltux at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 19:39:03 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 1:49 PM,  <diva at metaverseink.com> wrote:
> Thanks!
> The first step is on the camp of core devs. We must create a Table of
> Contents, and write a few paragraphs in each article explaining what
> it's supposed to be.
>
> My model is that this effort will start as soon as 0.7 gets tagged, so
> within the next month. But if someone beats me to the TOC, the effort
> can start earlier.

its a bit of a narrow topic but i have a "cookbook" method of getting
an opensim server running very simply and portably if somebody that is
better at writing could grab me to flesh out things (and answer a few
basic questions) that would be nice.

(also a bit of help understanding how the upgrade function in DIVA
works would be nice
offlist)

--
Robert L Martin