[Opensim-dev] Core Documenters

diva at metaverseink.com diva at metaverseink.com
Wed Jan 13 18:49:27 UTC 2010

Thanks!
The first step is on the camp of core devs. We must create a Table of
Contents, and write a few paragraphs in each article explaining what
it's supposed to be.

My model is that this effort will start as soon as 0.7 gets tagged, so
within the next month. But if someone beats me to the TOC, the effort
can start earlier.