[Opensim-dev] User services refactoring status

Impalah Shenzhou impalah at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 16:34:23 UTC 2010

Will be only a name change from "messaging" to "presence" or some of the
rest/xml methods of the messaging server will pass to another server or will
dissapear? (for example "presence_info_bulk" or "login_to_simulator")

And another question, if anyone knows, is there any UPDATED list (at least
for version 0.6.5 and higher) of the public methods published by the
ugaim/robust servers or, even better, used by the region servers? The one on
the wiki is oooooooold and incomplete.

Thanks