[Opensim-dev] User services refactoring status

Fly Man fly.man.opensim at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 18:18:33 UTC 2010

Diva,

To be honest, I don't think Sqlite should be a database type that we
(OpenSim) should keep alive in the project,

Setting up a simple MySQL server is made easier these days with products
like Xampp and others.

I would call for a vote to exclude Sqlite from the code.

At this moment, the most working Opensim database implementations are MySQL
and MSSQL

Nhibernate can be used for any of the other database servers that exists
(but i know that there's no one maintaining Nhibernate)