[Opensim-dev] What server side changes will be needed for SL Viewer 2.x?

Rich White rich.lynn.white at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 19:03:35 UTC 2010

.... As a "middle ground" even the ability for the client side
in-world web browser to support flash content ...... the new browser
does do that via our Opensim server - but the tree textures & water
reflection is REALLY fouled up .... I still need to grab Snowglobe2
and see what can be picked through - the Immersive Education
Consortium is in the process of settling on a client for our sims
(thinking Snowglobe) over the next few months.

=========