[Opensim-dev] Status of presence refactor?

diva at metaverseink.com diva at metaverseink.com
Mon Feb 22 16:13:59 UTC 2010

We can, by this order:
1) merge presence-refactor into master
2) create a sop-refactor branch from master immediately after
3) create a 0.7 branch some time later

I would like to propose that the sop refactoring work be done in a
branch rather than in the master branch, similar to what we did for the
services refactoring. It works pretty well -- gives the refactoring devs
peace of mind to leave things unstable and isolates the master branch
from prolonged instability.

Also, are there any suggestions for Adam before he starts doing this? He
sent out a document some time ago, but there wasn't a lot of feedback or
discussion. Are there any alternatives or wishes for his proposed work?