[Opensim-dev] How to retreive pictures from the inventory ?

Valentin Castan valentin.castan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 07:09:45 UTC 2010

Dear all,

I'm working on a project where I have to process images, using another
application, and then display something in OpenSim. I would like to let
users to upload their pictures on OpenSim, but I have to retreive these
pictures, and copy them in a special directory.
My problem is in the code of OpenSim, I only can find how to retreive an
InventoryItemBase from the inventory, but I didn't find any way to retreive
a picture, to be able to copy it.
Does someone know how can I retreive pictures from the Inventory, but not as
an InventoryItemBase, but as something I can use as a picture ?

Thank you a lot for your help,
Best regards,
Valentin Castan