[Opensim-dev] Many thanks to everybody who came to the OpenSim London meetup

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 2 02:02:35 UTC 2010

Many thanks to everybody who came to the event - it was really interesting to hear what people are
doing and just to mull over the various topics in the OpenSim universe.  We had about 17 or 18
people in the end, which I think is pretty good for an informal event (probably just as well since I
don't think that we could have fit more people into the part of the pub that we were in).

I've posted some pictures (kindly provided by Tipton Cole of lovejoysim.com) up on my blog at

http://justincc.org/blog/2010/02/02/opensim-london-meetup-report/

I think that we should definitely have another UK meeting, quite possibly sometime early in the
second half of this year.

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org