[Opensim-dev] 0.7.1

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Thu Dec 9 20:28:27 UTC 2010

Diva Canto wrote:
> It would be great if we could focus some energy around fixing the stated
> critical bugs. "Energy" means testing, reporting, *and* fixing. If there
> are other bugs that ppl think are critical, please add them to the list.

There are a couple of issues that come to my mind.

There can be a lot of lag in a region when several people are logging in at
the same time. This is seen regularly in osgrid. I don't know if this
problem is in the code that will be part of 0.7.1 or if it is only a
problem in git master. If it will hit 0.7.1 I would put it in the list of
Want To Fix bugs or possibly in MUST FIX.

The second issue that came to mind is the location of green dots in the
mini map often shows avatars somewhere other than where they really are.
Now that I wrote that I reminded myself its only an issue for the mini map
so this is a minor issue. If it gets added to the list it would be filed
under Optional.