[Opensim-dev] config changes for HG

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 16:08:38 UTC 2010

>From: Diva Canto <<mailto:diva at metaverseink.com>diva at metaverseink.com>
>
>Bugs ==> mantis ==> thanks!

Hi Diva... I am back after a long trip away and catching up with
progress on 0.7.1 Dev master Branch.  Unless you advise against it
just now I would be happy to set up a new version based on the latest
Master 0.7.1 Dev Master (r/14611 as at 6-Dec-2010) and see how we get
on in the Openvue Grid using the new setup.  I will take care to use
the new example config files as a basis for the new Robust.ini,
OpenSim.ini and add-config/GridCommon.ini

I am working on Robust.ini just now and note a few things... before I
try to execute the new setup it would be helpful if you could warn me
if any of these items need attention...

a) [Startup] section. The number of connectors now is quite a bit
less than previously. I assume that's fine?

b) [GridService] section.  The parameter for Check4096 = "True" is no
longer there.  Is that an omission?

c) [FreeSwitch] section.  After setting our FS server IP which is NOT
on the same host as the Robust services... should the commented out
entries that are 127.0.0.1 after that just be left commented out and
the correct IP asset will be used.  Or should they be explicitly
uncommented and set to the actual FreeSwitch IP. I have assumed this
latter option is required.  But it would be good to know, as it was
this sort of uncertainty that confused many trying to set up FreeSwitch before.

Working on OpenSim.ini next, so I may have a question or two on that
too.  But that should not be related to the new HG changes.