[Opensim-dev] missing LSL functions, events

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 2 02:49:51 UTC 2010

On 30/11/10 16:13, James Stallings II wrote:
> Other than MRMs and RMs, we have no C# access to the api. TBH I forget the exact syntax for starting an MRM script, but
> I can say that MRM has to be enabled/configured in the appropriate config file before the script will work.

Actually, it is possible to call arbitrary C# from scripts if OpenSim is configured for that.  I wrote a bit about this at

http://justincc.org/blog/2008/11/21/c-scripting-in-opensim/

There's currently no sandboxing for C# so I only recommend you use it in scripts if you very, very tightly lock down the
ability to create them or being them into the simulator (which makes them much less useful).

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org