[Opensim-dev] Presenting unga: UGAIM grid servers with PHP

Impalah Shenzhou impalah at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 20:11:36 UTC 2010

Please excuse my "violent" reaction. I misunderstood your comments.

As soon as I have some free time (I suppose, for the weekend) I will test
unga with the newer (development) opensim versions. According to the wiki
there shouldn't be any problem, but maybe I forgot some needed interface.

Take into account that I used 0.6.5 and 0.6.6 versions of opensim for the
development, and these seem to be stable versions.

Cheers